General Volunteer Requirements
● Must be able to work well with people – volunteer positions have exposure to staff, other volunteers and/or the public.
● Must be able to take and seek direction and have a self-motivated work ethic.
● Must be able to work independently without direct supervision- and as part of a team.
● Maintain professional appearance & positive energy when volunteering.
● Willing to learn and utilize My Impact, our online volunteer scheduling system.
● Able to follow safety protocols.
● Able to work with cleaning chemicals when working in the clinic.
● Must be able to squat, bend, twist, lift, carry and move at least 40 lbs independently when working in the Food Bank or clinic.
● In order to be considered an active volunteer, aim to commit to volunteer for at least 8 hours within six months.
● Commitment to upholding the FCNMHP Mission.
● Volunteer roles may have additional requirements. These can be found in the job descriptions.
This application is for adults over 18 who are not in need of court-ordered community service.
This application is for adults over 18 who are in need of court-ordered community service. In order to be considered for this program, you must fill out a Court Ordered Community Service volunteer application.
This application is for youth aged 14-17. 14 and 15-year-olds must be accompanied by a parent in order to volunteer. Parents or guardians must sign applications for any volunteers under the age of 18.