Spay & Neuter Programs
First Coast No More Homeless Pets offers many affordable options for spay/neuter. You may even qualify for one of our FREE spay/neuter programs.
Please remember that you MUST have an appointment for pet spay/neuter surgeries. Please call us at 904.425.0005 to make an appointment and find out if you qualify for FREE services!
LIMITED TIME SPECIALS:
Duval cat fix – Free spay/neuter and rabies vaccines for all cats from Duval County. Owned cats require a $20 license fee. Unowned cats also receive a free FVRCP vaccine and ear-tip.
Feral package – Unowned cats from all other counties receive spay/neuter, rabies vaccines, FVRCP vaccine, and ear-tip for $30.
Kitten vaccine package – Includes office visit, FVRCP vaccine, fecal check, and de-wormer for 5 kittens for $90.
Pet spay/neuter – Any size dog spay (female) surgery for $70, any size dog neuter (male) surgery for $50, and any pet cat spay/neuter surgery for $40.
CLICK BELOW TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SPAY/NEUTER PROGRAMS
- Low-cost spay & neuter surgeries for anyone
- Zeuter now available! Non-surgical neutering for male dogs
- Trap-neuter-return program for feral, free-roaming, outdoor, and community cats
- NEW: FREE spay/neuter surgeries for zip codes 32206 & 32254
- SpayJax – FREE spay/neuter surgeries for Duval County residents that meet income qualifications
- NEW: SpayNassau II – FREE spay/neuter surgeries for ALL Nassau County residents
- Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 5:00pm (No spay/neuter)