11:00 am3:00 pm
Location: Metropolitan Park
What is Dogtoberfest?
Dogtoberfest is First Coast No More Homeless Pets’ largest public fundraising event. It is also one of the largest outdoor pet events in Northeast Florida. Dogtoberfest centers on a fundraising dog walk and dog costume contest. Over 1,500 people and 1,000 animal companions participated last year and we expect many more in 2012.
Walk as an Individual or Team!
$25 – You will recieve a goodie bag for the trick or treat walk to collect your treats!
Raise $100 – You will also receive an official Dogtoberfest T-shirt!
(Only registered walkers are eligible for the T-shirt and trick-or-treat goody bag.)
- Anyone can sponsor a team or form a team (minimum 2 people to form a team).
- Pick a team leader who will motivate, coordinate and collect the sponsorship money.
- Team leaders will need to create your group’s online fundraising page at www.firstgiving.com/fcnmhp/dogtoberfest-2012. The team leader must first start your team page. Then all participants can make their own online fundraising page under the umbrella of your team.
- Once you have decided to form a team, have your team leader contact the fundraising department at 904.520.7900 or email email@example.com.
- To receive team perks, a team must raise at least $500 collectively.
In addition to each member receiving a trick-or-treat bag, an official Dogtoberfest T-shirt, and bandana, your team will receive the following:
- Separate check-in and registration
- Entry into all costume contest categories
- Team sign
- Team photo
- Free VIP Parking
- VIP area to cool off and assemble your group
- Company or organization banner displayed (banner provided by sponsor)
The top fundraising team will receive an official Dogtoberfest trophy and team party (TBA)!